New office's address :
9 avenue Mac Mahon, 75017 Paris - Métro Etoile
Also known as : lipofilling, lipostructure, fat transfer, fat grafting
Taking excess fat from your buttocks to increase the size of your breasts is an old fantasy which has now become a reality with the filling technique. It involves increasing and reshaping the breasts with adipocytes (fat cells) collected using liposuction on the thighs, stomach or hips, for example
- Breast size increase
- Filling is the technique of choice for correcting asymmetries and deformities.
- To correct certain defects in prostheses – concealing them when they are slightly too visible in the décolletage, for example.
- The procedure takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- General anaesthesia.
- Hospitalisation is on an outpatient basis or for 24 hours (overnight stay in hospital).
- There is virtually no pain in the breasts; the areas where the fat is taken from can be slightly painful (as with any liposuction).
- Dressings stay on for 3 to 5 days
- Compression pants or body must be worn after the procedure to limit the formation of hematoma in the liposuction areas
- No sport and plenty of rest are advised for 1 to 5 days.
- Breast augmentation is always natural and stable over time.
- There is no foreign body: no capsule, no monitoring of prostheses or repeat surgery necessary for replacing prostheses.
- There is no visible scar (the fat is introduced by 1 mm micro-incisions).
- Some women do not have enough excess fat for a breast augmentation.
- The technique does not allow large augmentations and it is sometimes necessary to do two filling treatments to obtain the desired size
- The filling treatment causes the formation of small, palpable cysts or nodules that can be easily identified using ultrasound and are completely benign. However, their presence disrupts clinical examination and leads to additional tests.
- Liposuction can cause skin irregularities.