New office's address :
9 avenue Mac Mahon, 75017 Paris - Métro Etoile
100 questions for the Paris Breast Centre
Watch the full movie
- How long does treatment take?
- When treating cancer, when can the breast be kept?
- Does conserving treatment leave the breast deformed ?
- Will the breast be smaller?
- What is a mastectomy?
- Will it require surgery on the armpit ?
- What does armpit surgery involve ?
- What is an axillary dissection ?
- What is an axillary dissection and what are the consequences ?
- What is a sentinel lymph node ?
- What are the indications for an axillary and sentinel lymph node dissection ?
- How can lymphedema be prevented ?
- Am I going to be in pain ?
- How long will I be in hospital for ?
- Should I stop smoking?
- Is there a maximum age?
- Is there an age limit ?
- Are there any risks associated with reconstruction ?
- When can a reconstruction be carried out at the same time as a mastectomy?
- What are the different reconstruction techniques ?
- How does a reconstruction with a prosthetic implant work ?
- How does a reconstruction by latissimus dorsi flap work ?
- How does a reconstruction by abdomen TRAM flap work ?
- Does the other breast need to be modified ?
- What are the stages of a breast reconstruction ?
- What are retouches in breast reconstruction ?
- How can the areola be reconstructed ?
- Can the results of breast reconstruction be improved ?
- Should I quit smoking?
- Are there any risks associated with reconstruction
- Why can’t I eat before having anaesthesia ?
- Should I stop smoking before having anaesthesia ?
- Is there a risk of death?
- How is pain prevented?
- How can nausea be avoided when I wake up ?
- Why am I cold when I wake up ?
- What about amnesia just after anaesthesia ?
- Can anaesthesia reduce my attention span ?
- Hormone therapy and targeted treatments
- What is chemotherapy ?
- Will I have chemotherapy ?
- When will it start ?
- How long does it last ?
- Will I lose my hair ?
- Should I stop working ?
- What should I tell my children ?
- What if I refuse chemotherapy ?
- What is pre-operative chemotherapy?
- What is postoperative chemotherapy ?
- What is an implantable port (port-a-cath) ?
- Pregnancy and breast cancer
- Genetic mutation and breast cancer